Fairy Dust CAS Card - 2

Hello,

I'm guest designing at Itsy Bitsy! Check out the complete post here.
I'm using the Little Birdie's Fairy Dust glitter for my creations.

Just because you went wrong the first time, you won't stop right! Here is my second try on the stencil technique. This time I made sure my stencil is firmly placed and no gaps between the stencil and the cardstock. I filled it with a different shade of pink - Sheer Rose Fairy Dust. Once I removed the stencil, I got a lovely design and I decided to fill the open areas in silver using the Silver Fairy Dust. Die cut a scallop rectangle and assembled as a CAS card.




Linking to,
1. Cards Galore Encore - Aug
2. TTCRD - Week of Aug 1
3. Crafty Sentiments - Aug
4. Crafty Creations #347
5. Penny's Challenges #340
6. HLS Aug CAS Challenge

7. City Crafter #373 - Pretty in Pink
8. Brown Sugar Challenge #261
9. Crafty Addicts #39
10. Sheepski Designs #5 - Flower Power
11. Crafting With An Attitude #30
12. Craftaholics R Us #30
13. My Time To Craft #351

14. Joy Clair - Aug - Anything Goes


Thank you for stopping by, hope you like my card! Do let me know your feedback!
Have a nice day :)

Comments

  1. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing at Craftaholics R Us.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out fabulous! Love all the sparkle. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Karthikha. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week! Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty x

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Hayley

    TTCRD DT

    Crafty-littleangel {Welcome to visit my blog}

    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautifully, sparkly card, Karthikha! I especially am impressed that you were able to use lots of glitter on a wonderful CAS card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card. Super topper and sparkle.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore August Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! I love the sparkle!! Thanks for joining us at SheepSki Designs!!
    Melissa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Second amazing card! I love the color choice of brocade. I would like to see this glow in the real world - it must be wonderful!
    Thank you for making this beautiful card available in our HLS CAS challenge.
    hugs,
    BożenA DT HLS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another beautiful card using the Fairy Dust! Thanks for playing along with us at the Joy Clair August Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card with Joy Clair August Challenge. I hope you will play along with us again in September!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular