Trishutter Floral Card

Hello,

Here is a creation that I missed to post!

For this card, I've used the Exquisite Blossoms pack from Nakshathra Designz. This pack has wonderful floral designs that can suit projects for anyone. I chose it to make a card for my parents' 30th anniversary :) And the model? Trishutter fancy fold card :)

For the front of the card, I have used a chipboard from Itsy Bitsy. I sprayed Gold Rush color splash directly on the chipboard to get the brown shade. And then colored parts of it, the butterfly and flowers using gold acrylic paint. I added a green cs as base for the chipboard so that it looked prominent. I added only a few embellishments as I wanted the floral paper to be the highlight :)

I later filled in some places with my personal message :)

Here are the pics! Enjoy :)











Linking the card to,
1. Crafts Galore Encore - July
2. Brown Sugar Challenge #257
3. Crafty Girls Corner #129
4. LPOCF #61
5. Creative Fingers #133
6. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes
7. Moving along with the times #48
8. Inspiration Destination #131

Thank you for stopping by, hope you like my card! Do let me know your feedback :)
Have a nice day :)

Comments

  1. Lovely dp! TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, lovely design and flowers, thanks for joining in with us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh I love tri-shutter cards. This is beautiful. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 'Anything Goes' July 2017.
    Nicola, CGE DT (Amethyst Lily Designs )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!
    Love your fancy folds, pretty panels and chippies, such a great design!
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karthikha
    Lovely kinetic card.
    Hope your parents had a happy anniversary.
    Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
    Ang.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty paper and the butterflies are awesome, wonderful fold card and lovely colors. Thanks for playing our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.
    Leanne DT/LPCF

    ReplyDelete
  7. super sweet card, so many details and fun elements! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! I love the shape and the papers you have used. Thank you for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular