CAS Happy Birthday

Hello Everyone,

Back after a long time!

Here is the moodboard for Lulupu's Challenge 60.



I was inspired by the heart and the colors and patterns in the bottom left of the grid.

So here is my card,


A CAS card with my favourite color, blue! I stamped the hearts using the heart stamp from HOTF Small Stamps - Love & Hearts stamp set. Fussy cut the hearts, added to white cs. I then stamped the sentiment, ran a ribbon around, made a bow and attached to base blue cs using foam tape. That's it! :)



Linking to the below contests,
1. Lulupu - Challenge #60
2. PCM Challenges - April


3. LPOCF - Challenge #32

Thanks for stopping by, hope you like my card! Do let me know your feedback.
Have a nice day :)


Comments

  1. Very sweet CAS! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lulupu this month! :)
    Suchi - DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely the image and CAS style look so pretty, thank you for joining our challenge at LPOCF
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Karthikha. That ribbon touch is perfect. Thanks fro playing along at Lulupu this month :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular